Thursday, August 7, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME (and Scott) - 15 blissful years TODAY!

Scott and I have been married 15 years, today! Amazing how the time flies! We had THE best wedding ever! Our friends and family came from all over the country just to spend the weekend with us in Sioux Falls SD and celebrate. I have the wedding video to prove it! Come by the house sometime, I would be over-the-moon to share it with anyone willing to sit for a couple hours! Snacks and beverages will be provided.

We look so young!

August 7, 1993

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You truly are the best couple and compliment eachother so well.
By the way, one of my favorite days with you was going through all your wedding things. You were a stunning bride Toni.
I love you both.

Heidi said...

I tagged you again...read my blog for rules. Love ya! :)